Please take the time to check out our terms and conditions before making a purchase online.
The Website Material is derived from sources, which we believe to be as accurate as possible and up to date as at the date of publication – as we nevertheless reserve the right to update this information at any time. Except as required by law, we give no express or implied warranties or guarantees, and make no representations, in relation to the Website Material.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we do so, an amended version will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are made to the Terms and Conditions will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes. If you object to any changes, you must discontinue your use of the Website. You are responsible for keeping up to date with any changes by regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE SHOPPING POLICY
We reserve the right to accept or reject orders placed with us. If we reject an order, we will let you know why within 5 business days and refund any money that you have paid us.
Although we make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on the Website, occasionally we encounter unforeseen supply problems or sell out of certain products and sizes due to unexpected demand. If we are out of stock of an item that you have ordered, you will be notified by email. Refunds for out of stock items will be processed as quickly as possible, but may take up to three to five business days.
Sale items are only available at the sale price during the relevant sale period.
Online credits are valid for 6 months from the date of issue and will expire after 6 months.
GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
After your payment is authorised and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This doesn't include weekends or holidays.
In the event that an item in your order is unavailable, the processing time may vary.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your consignment (tracking) number once your order is ready for shipping. If you have any queries about your delivery after the item has been shipped, please contact the relevant carrier directly with your consignment number.
Items will not be delivered on public holidays.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Order to be collected from 16 Northcroft Street, Takapuna, Auckland, 0622. Proof of purchase is required when you pick the order, and must be collected within 14 days of the sale, we will contact you to arrange shipping (incl. costs) past this point. If you have selected the click and collect option in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange shipping, and cover any costs necessary.
During busy sale periods, dispatch times for orders may vary up to one week.
Items from the sale section are deemed final, cannot be refunded or exchanged unless your original order is out of stock.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are not happy with an item you have received, we will issue you with an online credit if you return the item to us in the manner set out below. Items can be exchanged. We do not provide refunds unless your original order is out of stock.
Returns for online credit will be processed free of charge. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. You will be issued your online credit via email and is accessible at the check out.
Please send your parcel back to the address above following the same format. Please ensure that you fill out your returns form with the order number and tax invoice number. We are not responsible for duties or taxes or any other fees when sending back to us.
You must return your items to the address above within the 12 day period from the day your order was placed.
- Items must not be worn, altered or washed.
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition and have all tags and original packaging attached.
- Please note that the shipping charges or any related expenses (customs fees, etc) cannot be refunded.
- Please note all shipping of returns are at the expense of the customer.
- Until the return item is received at Federation Clothing Headquarters it is your responsibility. We recommend using track and trace.
- We offer a maximum of 2 exchanges after your original order.
All delivery methods require a signature from the customer upon receipt of the parcel. If there is no one available to accept your order, you will need to contact the relevant carrier to arrange pick up (often from the carrier’s depot) or re-delivery. Federation Clothing accepts no liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including any indirect or consequential loss or damage) to you or any other person that is caused by missed deliveries or re-delivery.
Please note the below is not applicable to sale items – these are deemed final.
We do not offer refunds unless the original item(s) is out of stock. If you change your mind about the item you purchase we can offer you an exchange for something else or issue you an online credit.
If you want a refund (where applicable) exchange or online credit it must be done within the 12 day period from when the order was placed.
I forgot to add my disocunt code?
I know how annoying it is when you know you have a discount code but just forget to apply it on your order! I'm sorry we can't retrospectively apply discount codes to orders, but you can use it again for a different order as long as its used before the expiry date.
If you request your order to be cancelled, an online credit will be issued for your full order amount including shipping.
When redeeming a promotional code advertised on our website, please click the applicable link to read specific promotion details if required.
These terms and conditions apply to those promotions where you must redeem a promotional code as part of the offer.
- The promotional code is valid for a limited time only. FEDERATION reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
- Each promotional code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified.
- Each promotional code applies only to qualifying items. Details are specified in the promotion.
- The promotional code does not apply to pre-orders, unless otherwise specified.
- The promotional code does not apply to gift voucher purchases.
- The promotional code does not apply to low margin products.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- If the promotion has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, gift-wrap, shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
- The promotion applies only to orders shipped to the same address.
- The promotional code is not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code, we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your return credit.
- Only one promotional code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other offers using promotional code.
- Limit one promotional code per customer.
- FEDERATION reserves the right to void the transactions where prohibited.
If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
FEDERATION reserves the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Our payment gateway is power by DPS Payment Express, you also have the option to use Paypal. No credit card information is shared, kept or recorded by DPS Payment Express, PayPal or Federation. For more information regarding DPS Payment Express visit http://www.paymentexpress.com/About/About_DPS/Privacy_Policy or for PayPal visit http://www.paypal.com.
The name that will appear on your statement will be Federation Clothing.
Federation respects your right to privacy. We collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact to you regarding the status of your order. So we guarantee that use of your personal information will be used by the Federation team only.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
+64 (9) 4880900
16 Northcroft Street