You are the numbers behind the business, responsible for the day to day finance, managing the cashflow daily. As well as forecasting forward.
The information provided by you gives the business an indication of where it is heading and how it needs to get there.
You will be an experienced book keeper with good knowledge on Xero. You must be a good team player in a close knit team.
Day to day role includes:- Daily bank reconciliations
- Sales targets for both wholesale and retail sales
- Forecasting, monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Making payments, both international and local.
- Manage Trade finance
- Looking over costings with management.
- Keep an eye on the exchange rates, booking in forward cover.
- Keeping a tight control on aged payables
- Reporting for Management
- Bank reporting
- GST returns and other IRD needs
- Working with management to make sure we have the best rates, creditor payments are not being increased without approval.
- Managing the online payments
- Preparing and processing Payroll
- Assisting with Budgets